Thursday, October 14, 2010

Introduction

Well, i was going through the 1000's of Blogs related to the Environment UNIX, and something struck my head and thought to create one more to add to the 1000's.

However I wanted this one to be useful to everyone right from learners,Jr. Sys. Admins to Sr. Sys. Admins.

I would like to include anything & everything which hits my head with the limitation to the Unix Environment(HP-UX; Solaris; AIX; Linux; MAC OS) including Operating System, Hardware, Storage connected to it and if possible Networking though my knowledge on this is limited.

Any kind of comments to improve this blog or ideas to create a new one would be helpful.

Happy Blogging!!

3 comments:

  1. Working for a while to offer support & guidance to customers who contact us for 123.hp.com/setup support, software download, troubleshooting and much more. You can reach me or contact me to know more about my profile

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really easy to setup an HP printer. You only have to go and visit the 123 HP setup site for driver download. The HP support provides drivers to all major desktops and operating systems. Follow the prompts on the screen and there you go. Receive clear and clean prints with the HP Printers after the setup.

    ReplyDelete